What’s To Love:
- Melodrama: That gasp of shock and awe at (0:14).
- Imagery. Decayed flowers in the flowerpots underneath the basketball goal.
- Urban culture. Seeing how guys in urban, New York do fun stuff while encased on concrete (0:33).
- Shout out to Halloween. The spooky candleholder (2:14).
What’s To Hate:
- All the music.
- The Cadillac. Because any old car would do. (0:33)
- Shooting Lane. The fridge is near the shooting lane. Don’t EVER block a family’s free access to the bologna. Or milk. Or mayo. (0:46)
- Bang, bang. If you have a bow, you don’t need a gun (unless you’re gator hunting). (link to gator hunt story). (1:07)
Got some minute-markers you want to share and comment on? Have at it.
Disclaimer: This post is not an endorsement of the video. We just wanna make you laugh. So if you feel uneasy about silly content like this, hit me up and we’ll get it figured out: firstname.lastname@example.org