The Genesis Bow offers young archers a bow that looks and feels like a compound, while drawing like a recurve. With draw length options from 15”-30”, the single cam Genesis can be adjusted to fit most archers. A consistent draw weight from pull to holding allows the archer to experience the consistent holding weight of a recurve bow, while enjoying the look and grip of a compound. The Genesis Bow’s draw weight can be adjusted from 10-20 pounds, and the bow is available in several different colors. Product profile submitted by Teresa Iaconi.
- Dexterity: RH/LH
- Draw Length: Adjustable; 15-30”
- Draw Weight: Adjustable; 10-20#
- Axle to Axle Length: 35 ½”
- Cam: Single
- Color Options: Various; ten different color choices available
- Sizes: Mini and Original options available
- Retail Price: Varies
This bow, which has inserts for a sight and an arrow rest, can be set up with compound bow-style accessories for shooting with a mechanical release, or with recurve-style accessories, and shot with the fingers and a finger tab.
- Archery Style: Compound Target, 3D Archery, Recreational, Bowhunting
- Skill Level: Beginner
For additional product and brand information go to http://www.genesisbow.com/