According to Linnes Janzen of Crooked Horn Outfitters, “I do a lot of photography and hunting, and I’ve developed a product, the Crossback Sling and Holster for DSLR Cameras, that will change the way people carry their cameras. Earlier, I invented the Bino Systems, which enabled people to carry their binoculars for hunting and not have a neck strap to hold the binoculars. This new Crossback Sling and Holster eliminates the need for a neck strap and prevents neck fatigue. It also lets the photographer put his or her camera in a holster on his belt, much like a pistol holster, and have a waterproof cover to protect the camera while it’s in the holster.”
* allows you quick, easy access to your camera,
* has only one elastic strap that goes over one shoulder,
* gives you two ways to carry the camera: on your side or slid around to your back,
* and enables you to have both hands free when you need them.
- Archery Style: Bowhunting
- Skill Level: Beginner, Intermediate, Expert
For additional product and brand information go to http://www.crookedhorn.com