USA Archery, the National Governing Body for the Olympic sport of archery, is offering short-term summer camp options for those looking to learn more about archery! Camps are a great learning experience for any archer looking to improve their skills, form friendships, and have fun.
Register now, or read on for more information.
Barebow, Basic Compound, Recurve and Compound bows are all welcome. Choose from two types of camps at each location:
- Cost: $300 (Equipment not Provided)
- Four day camp: Thursday – Sunday
- Designed to introduce archers 8-20 years old to the National Training System (NTS)
- Provides an opportunity to interact with Elite Coaching staff and other archers dedicated to taking the “next step” as competitors
- Prepare for competitions, learn training techniques and build self-confidence
- Cost: $175 (Equipment Provided)
- Two Day Camp: Saturday – Sunday
- Designed to introduce beginner archers of all ability levels, ages 8-20, to the sport of target archery
- Beginner camps are safe, fun, rewarding, and developmentally progressive
- Introduction to the National Training System
Dates and Locations
- Paseo Vista Archery Club: Chandler, AZ: May 23 -26
- Utah Hot Shots: Salt Lake City, UT: June 12-15
- Cincinnati Junior Olympians: Hamilton, OH: June 26- 29
- Lancaster JOAD: Lancaster, PA: July 31-August 3
- Demmer Center JOAD Club: Lansing, MI: August 7-10
- Roadrunner JOAD: Chula Vista, CA: August 14 – 17
*A minimum of a USA Archery Recreational Membership is required to participate in an Intermediate Camp.
More information can be found at http://www.teamusa.org/USA-Archery/Events/USA-Archery-Camps. To register now, visithttps://webpoint.usarchery.org/wp/Events/ListEvents.wp?evt_CategoryID=17.